The information on the St Joseph’s Parish internet site at stjosephsbracebridge is updated regularly and considered current and accurate. The parish reserves the right to discontinue, change or modify this site at any time without notice.
Most of the information accessible on the parish’s website does not require you to identify yourself at all. You may access it anonymously. However, the parish does collect personal information about you when you choose to provide it. We endeavor to collect only as much personal information as is necessary to assist you in conducting your business with the parish.
- We collect and retain personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your requests for services or further information;
- To communicate with you regarding services or information that you have requested or received;
- To identify you if you have a query or concern about the service that you requested or received;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
Our practices have been designed to ensure compliance with the privacy provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act [Ontario]. The parish endeavors to make its information as accessible as possible to the public; however some records contain information that is either confidential or personal in nature.
Use and Disclosure of Information
The St Joseph’s Parish is the sole owner of the information collected on its site. We will not sell, share, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any organization or individual outside the parish.
The parish’s web server logs visitor activity to help manage the website. Information stored in logs does not identify visitors personally. The logs store the IP address from which the site was accessed; the type of operating system used; and the date and time the site was accessed.